Saturday, November 1, 2008

Moving on UP!!!

Hello to EVERYONE!!! I am happy to report that I am no longer going hotel room to hotel room. Packing up my few belongings each morning. As well as taking my little bag of food in with my each night so I had some cran juice to wake up to and a nice bowl of Cheerios so I could start the day off right. Below are the pictures of my little piece of Germany that I can now call my own.


The front oh my home


The back of my home with my little German rental car, named Monty (no idea why but its just how I roll)


The view out the windows to the front (top floor)


The view out back of my house (once again top floor but all the floors below have the same view since as you can see there is no house behind me)


The bath tube, ie why I took the house.


The den with the fireplace!!





My goods come in the am (FINALLY!!! FYI the Army had lost them for a spell and it make me kinda angry...kinda) so once they are here I will take more pictures so y'all can see a better "view" with all my things.

Love each and every one of you and thank you for all your kind words of support!!
Rachel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit I want your tub!!
Can I come visit so I can lounge around and take bubble baths?

Love you.