Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just a heads up

I am doing well at work, they think I am this amazing nurse which I get a kick out of since I am the youngest one there! On a serious note there is no way I would have this honor of moving here if it had not been for the amazing nurse who trained me! I owe them more than I can express. Each and every one of them had so much knowledge and lets not forget patients to train me!! I will write more on this subject later when I can collect my thoughts better and give them the attention they deserve.


I have discover how to use my web cam for evil.....


So whats going on in the Rachel hood you ask? I work nights these days...that is to be re-evaluated come Dec/Jan. I am looking into day trips to take coming up. Especially for the Christmas markets that are all over Germany that people keep raving about. Tomorrow I am going to check out an auction on base for some furniture. As you can see from the pictures I don't have much so I am looking for a few good items. I will let you know how it all goes.

I have to get some sleep but I just wanted y'all know I am doing well and things are moving right along.

Love ya!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, babe. You are an amazing nurse. Hope you soon get to be an amazing nurse on day shift though:>)Miss ya.