Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kate came to town

So as many of y'all know Kate my BFF came to share some love this holiday season by visiting me for Thanksgiving. I picked her up in Frankfort, I did pretty good driving FYI, and then we went to Heidelberg to drop off Kate's room mate Anna. Since we were already in town Kate and I walked around town and took in the sights.

ENJOY and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I miss y'all and hope you are each having a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I just would like to say I am very very very thankful for each and every one of you. With out my good friends I would not have been able to take such a leap to this new job. I feel so supported and loved by all my family and friends.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

YOU *points* are what make me thankful this holiday season.

Love ya,
Rachel

0 comments: