Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bare cubbard


So they came, they packed and then they loaded it all into a plywood crate and sealed it up. Yep the first part of moving is done and all my worldly goods are headed for a little trip across the pond. It all went far smoother than I ever thought possible, gives me a wee bit more confidence in this whole move thing. I now get to look forward to unpacking everything when I get my apartment in Germany!!!! Oh the fun I will have, or at least that is what I am telling myself, every little bit helps.

The count down is in the single numbers so I am pretty excited and am just ready to start this adventure.

Will keep y'all updated!

Love ya,
Rachel

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's almost midnight going into Thurs. the 11th--thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed!! Hope you have a fantasticallt fabulous time. You'll do great. That's a no-brainer:>) Have fun, girlie. AnnieH