Sunday, July 13, 2008

On a side note...

I got an email the other day and it was the official job offer!!! So now I have to make it to Germany by Sept 14th. I am sooooo shocked and then I was filled with an energy that has me walking on sunshine *breaks out in song*...sorry about that folks. I now have to hand in my resignation to my boss whom has been the BEST boss ever. I can only hope that as I continue on in my career I can have one that is of the same caliber. It will be sad to move away from such a great group of people but I think that I will be a better nurse because of it.

On a much happier note I have filled out a few more hundred pages of paperwork for the Government and now I have to go up to Wright Pat AFB to get my transportation worked out. I will iron out the details of moving EVERYTHING over seas, oh the joy. It is going to be such an adventure and I feel so blessed to travel it all with you.

I want EVERYONE to know that there is always room in my home for them and I would love it if every one of y'all would come visit me.

Love ya,
Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it too early to leave now and wait for you there on the curb at the airport?? Just askin'....AnnieH

kate said...

I'm sooo excited for you friend!!! It is going to be a truely grand adventure. Can't wait to see you on the other side of the world!