Sunday, July 13, 2008

For Laura and Seth.....and Kate

So after Lindsay's wedding and then going camping with Amber and gang I headed down to TN to see the Sanders. It was an especially wonderful visit since Laura was finding out if she was going to meet a little girl or boy this December. WELL its a girl!!! As most of y'all know I am hardly with out my camera so I took a few snap shots for Kate since she is so far away right now, so here ya go!Waiting to go back..

Looking....looking, not really sure what they are looking at....


Ready Seth...its a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we know who ya gonna call....



Well Kate and Meg of course!!!

It was a wonderful day and I cannot put into words how honored I was to be there. Thank you Seth and Laura for including me in y'alls big day. This little girl is going to be sooooo spoiled by everyone.


I wish y'all nothing but the very best!

Love y'all

Rachel

1 comments:

kate said...

Thanks friend, this rocks!