Sunday, August 10, 2008

All in the Family

Wow I have fallen behind in keeping y'all updated!! Ok here goes:


So my time working at the U, only six shifts left, is getting shorter and shorter!!!! I have been doing my very best to get all my paperwork done so that I can move to Germany. I have gotten all my Household goods paperwork setteled (I bugged them so much that they filled the paperwork out for me). I was given a flight to head over to Germany, directly into a base for September. I contacted my boss in Germany and have a sponsor...kinda. She has told me I am going to need a military ID to get on the flight. So I then used my thinking cap and made some calls, sent emails out etc. WELL my dear friends I am not currently in possesion of an ID cause the Army does not classify me as empoloyed yet, grrrrrrate. I will cont. to work on this little subject in the next few weeks.
I found this all out while out in Wyoming on a family trip to the Teatons and Yellowstone. I had wanted to make this trip since I was in High School so accomplishing this was truly a pleasure.

The Grand Teatons





Fishing out on Jackson Lake with Haley and Russell

Yellowstone


Ma and Pa at the Old Faithful Inn



That is all for now folks!! I will do the best to keep up with this blog a bit better now that time is getting short!
Yours,
Rachel



1 comments:

kate said...

the Grand Tetons are AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to hear how your last few days on American soil are going. I just got back from all my trips...I went to the base in Stuttgart, it was fun! Talk to you soon! -kate