Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pa comes to town

My dad came to visit me this past week or so. I was very excited to see him since really in January I don't recall much of our get together since I was so sick. I did have to work two of the days here was here but no worries he found things to do. Such as build me a shrunk!! On my days off we went to Heidelberg, Trier and then for three days went up to Holland.


Trier




Heidelberg


Holland









I have a million pictures of all the flowers and tulips but I will not bore you with them now. On a side note I accidentally erased every picture in Holland and Amsterdam till we were at the tulip fields, yes I was very sad!!! When my dad left yesterday he took the chip to see if he could recover the files ie the wonderful pictures I had taken. Keep your fingers crossed!!!











1 comments:

Big Sis said...

Lurve you.