Thursday, April 16, 2009

In review

Let me think back and share with you my family all the things I have done this past month while I have stepped away from the computer.

In the beginning of March I switched to a new team, team 2. They work days which is agreeing with me ten times better than nights for my mental health. I adored my team on nights (team 4)and they will of course be my family here and I am sure I will stay in touch with them as time goes by. Working nights in Germany was a bit hard just due to nothing being open after six or seven. It was also a bit hard this winter since I really never got to see sunlight due to our geographical location in the world. All is well now and I am loving seeing sunlight. As I told my boss flowers need sunlight to grow me being the flower that is.

St. Patrick's day here is just as festive as it is in the states




I have had my first visitors here in my new home. The first being Flat Ava from Cincinnati


The second visitor being my father whom I will be so kind as to devote a whole post to!
Life is going smoothly so far and the traveling is picking up. Dad and I just did Holland and parts of Germany. I will be going to Ireland next month and possibly Barcelona come June.

0 comments: