Thursday, October 29, 2009

The sweet feel of family

The dress rehearsal night we all went out and got a beer and just hung out all night!


We drink together


The Stovall's chatting it up!!!
Michael sneaking in a wee bit of texting.....while Mom and Haley have deep thoughts.
Teever's birthday but I think Michael wants a bite.....
The day after Sarah and Mike got hitched the cousins went to Kings Island to have some fun!!

Maggie was not a fan of some of the big rides so we sneaked out and went to ride the swings.

Maggie and I eating dinner! I do love that girl!

Good luck boys!
When everyone got in to town earlier in the week we all hung out on the deck at my parents house.


Aunt Mary Jane, Ellen aka Aunt La La, Aunt Vicki and Aunt Sissy

I do love my family and they are sure as hell fun to hang out with!!!!!!!!! I love every last one of them...most of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: