Wednesday, May 7, 2008

California girl!!


So as we all know I adore to travel and am willing to go just about anywhere! This past week I had the pleasure of going out to San Diego to visit my friend Jenn in her now home state. I have never been west of CO so this was a big deal to me. I went with a co-worker now friend Maggie and we had sooooooo much fun! Being the dork that I am I made it a goal to all the cheesy tourist stuff. We went to the Zoo, Midway ship, Sea World as well as going hiking in the Torrey Pines. Oh and you know I was at the beach as much as possible, werd g. I cannot tell you how wonderful everything was. One place we went was to see the Seals along "La Jolla" who were puping (having little seals) oh the fun. I will attach more photos as I edit them. I put in the pic where I am going after the Marine whom was "guarding" the Cpt. quarters on the Midway.

Jenn and I flying a chopper


Maggie and I at the Zoo


Well I will try to get a slide show together for y'all so you can see more of the pictures I took!
Love,
Rachel

0 comments: